Explore the shops, hockey, and museums near our hotel.
Visit Beaubears Island, a living museum and interpretive centre, and learn about the 19th century shipbuilding industry. Walk, bike, or hike through French Fort Cove Nature Park and discover the history of early Acadian settlers. Walk to the Miramichi Civic Center and cheer on the Miramichi Timberwolves hockey team, or skate at Lord Beaverbrook Arena. Families will enjoy Ritchie Wharf, while shoppers will find bargains at Miramichi Mall.
- Canada Day Celebrations (July)
- Rock 'n Roll Festival (June- July)
- Miramichi Exhibition (July)
- Canada's Irish Festival (July)
- Bay du Vin Summer Survival (July)
- Miramichi Folksong Festival (July - August)
- Napan Agricultural Show (August)
- National Acadian Day (August)
- Miramichi Scottish Festival (August)
- Atlantic Canada International Air Show (August)
- Pumpkin Fling (September)
We are located at the corner of Edward Street and King George Highway in Miramichi
201 Edward Street, Miramichi, NB E1V 2Y7